Thursday, March 02, 2006

Starting over in Tripoli

Now, this used to be my blog for a uni class I took in 2005. Since I've now moved to Libya - it's my third day in - I'm going to put my very cool url to use by keeping a kind of travelogue/photo diary during my time here. I'm just explaining this so that if you decide to go back through the archives, you're not whiplashed by the jump from Libya to musings on developments in electronic publishing media.

I should also point out I made this blog private (i.e. it won't come up on a search of Blogspot and I hopefully won't get spammed on my comments). So if you're reading this, I gave you the url, or a friend of mine did. But even though I made it private, I don't mind if you pass the url on to people you think will be interested. I just don't want spam.

The first few weeks, I won't be posting many photos - the Ambassador* is still in Perth, and he has the camera. I will try to get some of the older photos we took back in January, during our recon trip, off my laptop and onto the PC with internet access.

*He's not really an Ambassador (and only a companion in the traditional sense of the word...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading much about your Libyan experiences.

I promise I won't spam you!

KhadijaTeri said...

Warm welcome!